The Playwrights Foundation is proud to be a producing partner, along with Three Wise Monkeys for the 9th Annual Bay One Acts (BOA) Festival. The Festival runs February 18 to March 13, 2010 at Boxcar Theater.
This year’s festival focuses on the theme of "building community," between and across small theatre companies and theatre artists devoted to cultivating new theatrical work. In the spirit of community building, 3WM presents a symposium on new play development and the short play form with festival playwrights, directors and producers featured on the panel on March 6 at 4 pm at Boxcar Theatre. Additionally, BOA features two full-festival days: March 7 at 3pm (Program 1) and 7pm (Program 2) and March 13 at 4 pm (Program 2) and 8pm (Program 1).
Program 1: Opens February 18
- Generic Play by Edward Luhn
- Query by Ben Fisher
- Reading with Friends by Crish Barth
- Altered Landscape by William Bivins
- The Philadelphian by Sam Leichter
- Three Little Words by Tim Bauer
- The Great Double Check by Megan Cohen
- Housebroken by Stuart Bousel
- Nothing Works by Daniel Heath
- The Life and Death of Joshua Zweig by Lauren Yee
For more info, visit www.threewisemonkeys.org.